Friday, October 30, 2009

My Mom's New Boyfriend,,,,



well.....one day..one of my aunts come up to me and she's like,"You know wat????Word's been around that your moms havin an affair with some young man.."well.....so..i guess a lot of my people havent seen my dad around with a wig....i know..i know...i shudve named the blog "My dad's new wig" or "Dhathri oil actually works!!!!!"...but this was more eye catchin!!!anywyas...my dad got his new wig like abt 4 to 5 months back...he felt like he was doin nothin with his life...so he decided he could look young...and he didnt do a bad job either...at first he really looked bad...but then as time passed by...we got used to the feelin...well..now its come to a point where my dad wud rather be seen naked than be seen without the wig....that "thing" is on him day and nite!!!!i do miss the old him...but the new look on him is not bad at all!!!at ur first look..u'll be like "there's sumthin new on him...", but u'll never figure it out....now that the baldness is out of the way frm his mission to youth....now the only things left are a lot of plastic surgery here and there and a very enervating workout to get back in shape...so..i guess by the time he's 60..he'll get that perfect "john abraham" look.....

and i would like all u ppl to know that ive written this blog after constant bugging by my dad(wich in one way earned me abt 100 bucks....but u get the point...) day n nite for abt two weeks....so..this blog is dedicated to him and to his "wig" for always being there for me...

love u dad...loads.....

2 comments:

  1. hey!!.. really gud 1 .. lol.. watcha gonna fo wid d 100 bucks??.. :D
    dis is really worth me cumin online again juz 2 read it.. lol!!

    ReplyDelete